Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: PM and Mattel

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of my dolls I have 2 PM ones that I got when I was younger, Sam and Lissie. There skin is slightly different than the rest of my gurlies as well as their hair. Those of you with PM dolls, do you get newer versions too? How many of you have multipuls of the same or different versions of the same doll? Iv always been thinking that I would rather get a new doll, but now I think I might want to get new S and F dolls. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Until recently, I had 2 Samantha's. Both were PM and looked very different. The new Lissie's have darker hair and more face color so they will look diferrent also.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I prefer the PM dolls in a big way (if you sell your lissie . . . TELL ME FIRST!!) I think the quality is better. I do have new dolls too. I don't have duplicates, but I know some other members do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •